SEO is a technique used for boosting visibility on the Internet. This process involves reaching the top ranks in search engines. SEO has many advantages, including traffic to a site that generates leads to the site. Our local search engine marketing services in Edmonton can help websites get what they want by increasing search traffic to their website. Marvel Websites is a smart choice for your website design and SEO marketing.
Marvel Websites provides SEO Marketing service in Edmonton
Many entrepreneurs and business owners come to us and complain that
- My website is not found on google.
- My website traffic has diminished recently and I don’t know why.
- Suddenly, the volume of incoming calls and leads has declined.
- I am going to launch a new business and requires a quick start. Help us with digital marketing.
If you are facing some problem in your business contact us to get the solution.
We provide SEO solutions to solve your problem
We transform your business from an online presence to profit with our SEO strategy!
For more than 10 years, We have been providing SEO solutions for different industries and businesses in Alberta and British Columbia to increase their online presence, leads, and grow business.
Are you on the first page of Google for the keyword that matches your business or brand? If not then you are missing valuable leads. Search engine optimization is very helpful to grow your business and make your business boom in a short time.
Our SEO services
We help you to increase your search rankings and get discovered More Online with our whitehat SEO skills.
Keyword Research & Strategy
Keyword research is one of the most important factors when it comes to SEO, but in recent years, keyword strategy in SEO has become equally as important. Keyword research will provide the information about what keywords are being searched for in order to find your site in search engine results pages (SERPS), while keyword strategy will help you figure out which keywords you should focus on and how to optimize your website to make your website rank higher.
We understand your need and boost your ranking for specific search terms. Our SEO specialist will review the keywords your website is currently ranking for, take your keyword wishlist and conduct additional keyword research to build a list. This makes the most sense for your website and the competitive landscape.
The aim of SEO is to increase your website’s visibility in search engine results pages or SERPs. A good way to do this is through link building. The internet is an ever-changing and developing environment that marketers need to keep up with. One of the most important aspects of marketing in this digital era is link building. Link building can be done correctly in one of two ways: white hat link building, which consists of creating content for your website and users, getting others to link to your site, and black hat link building, which consists of spamming other websites with links so they will also post links on their sites.
Link building is a common practice in SEO. Simply put, it is the process of obtaining links from other websites to your website. There are many ways to go about doing this. One of the most effective ways is through content marketing. Content marketing occurs when you create valuable content that other people want to link to. You can also do this by giving away helpful resources or tips on social media sites.
Technical SEO is the process of optimizing a website for search engine crawlers. These are the bots that crawl your site, index its content, and rank it in the search engine results pages. And when you make search engines happy, your rankings can make you even happier!
Technical SEO is the process of reviewing, analyzing, and improving the technical aspects of a website. This includes studying how to improve load time, selecting or updating webpage content management software, optimizing images for size and load time, and determining the best search engine optimization (SEO) techniques for each page. Technical SEO may not be the most glamorous part of web development, but it’s an important step in ensuring that your site can rank well to potential customers.
Local SEO is an important niche in the internet marketing world. Local SEO focuses on targeting customers based on their location within a defined radius of your business. With so many people using websites to find local businesses, it’s crucial that your site ranks high on search engines. One way to increase your ranking is by submitting your business information to directories, but this doesn’t work for everyone.
Local SEO is the process of boosting your website’s visibility in local search rankings by optimizing for geographical keywords. For example, if you’re a restaurant in Edmonton, you would want to include popular Edmonton neighborhood names like “St. Albert” and “Sherwood Park” on your site. Local SEO is different than general SEO because it only relies on location-specific keywords for bringing up your site in local searches.
On-page SEO is the process of optimizing your website in such a way that it will rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) for relevant keywords. This is done through the use of HTML structures, metadata, and keywords. For example, if you were looking to rank for “Electrician company,” you would include these words in your metadata and title tags, and make sure they appear on your website in a couple of places.
SEO is often considered black art. There are so many different factors to work on such as keyword research, link building, content creation, and on-page optimization. On-page SEO is one of the most important parts of SEO. It can’t be undervalued and remains a key component in Google’s ranking algorithm.
Our SEO experts publish unique, value-rich content, optimize your headlines and HTML tags and utilize high-resolution images.
Off-page SEO is all about generating links to your website. Google’s algorithm takes into account the number of quality backlinks to the website, which means you need to make sure you are creating quality content. This will not only allow for people to share your content with their audiences on social media, but it will also provide more opportunities for other websites and blogs to link back to your site as well.
Off-page SEO is the process of making sure that you are optimizing your online content for search engines by creating links to it. This is done by reaching out to other websites and social media pages with links to your website, blog, or other online content.
If you have ever received an email with a link to some article on the sender’s website, it is most likely they are using off-page SEO techniques.
eCommerce SEO is all about getting your product in front of the right people. It is often characterized by high search volumes, high competition, and high conversion rates. The profitability of eCommerce sites can be greatly improved with good SEO.
Often times the most profitable keywords are also the ones that are most expensive to purchase on Google Adwords, which means you’ll need to get creative or do some heavy research if you want to cash in on these keywords.
Content writing is the process of creating text for a website in order to help search engines rank them better. If you are looking for someone to do content writing, make sure they are well-versed in SEO content writing. There are many ways that content writing can be done, but the most common are article writing, social media posts, and blog introductions.
Why Marvel Websites’s SEO service is better than the rest.
10 Years of Experience
We have 10 years of experience in all industries growing their online presence to profit. We have experience and client success stories to support any size business wanting to increase online traffic and grow sales leads.
We maintain full transparency so you can see how our efforts are increasing your online revenue.
We Play Fair
We value honesty and integrity in everything we do. We always play fair, using white hat SEO to drive results without spamming or gaming the system that can lead to possible Search Engine(Google) penalties.
SEO Services You Can Expect From Marvel Websites
As a full-service digital marketing and web design company, we offer a comprehensive array of professional search engine optimization services to get your business more visibility in search using only trustworthy, future-proof, white hat SEO techniques, such as:
- Thorough keyword research and market analysis.
- Comprehensive Onsite SEO: Title tags, meta descriptions, alt tags, internal linking, etc.
- High-quality copywriting to keep your site content fresh and encourage return traffic.
- We offer customized SEO services to fit your needs. We use the tactics that make the most impact on your unique business.
- We offer CRM that has 14 marketing tools to market and track your marketing efforts and link the outcome with ROI.
Our Search Engine Optimization Process
Your First Step Towards Business Success
- We take the time to understand your product to analyze and understand your business needs, demands, and expectations. During this phase, we set up meetings with business owners and conduct an initial site review. Afterward, we identify your KPIs, conversion path and perform keyword research. Doing so allows us to gain in-depth knowledge of your company’s processes, site purpose, and goals.
- The next step is analysis. This step covers site audit, site analytics, and other benchmark analysis. We collect all your business data to determine the factors that affect your digital presence. We also check and analyze historic site traffic data and patterns for the strategy.
- Once we identify the website’s marketing gaps and opportunities, an SEO marketing expert will create an in-depth strategic plan. This includes campaign goals, expected outcomes for each marketing channel.
- The next step is executing the strategic plan. We start optimization of website pages and blog posts. We implement social media management campaigns and reach out to third-party websites to increase your online reach.
- Our team holds regular appointments and monthly catch-up meetings to provide your project managers with information on your campaign. During those meetings, our chief SEO expert provides a complete report complete with all your site’s KPI trends, website traffic, and rankings.
- As a part of the ongoing SEO efforts, we constantly modify our optimization strategies in step with the latest algorithm updates and market trends. Search engines are advancing and industry needs are always changing. Thus, we take a proactive approach to ensure your website ranks high on search results.
Why Search Engine Optimization is a Great Investment?
Search engine optimization is a great investment for any business that wants to grow its customer base. There are many benefits to SEO, but the most important one is the ability to be seen by potential customers. Imagine how frustrating it would be if you had a small, flourishing business and you were unable to get your name out there for people who want what you have to offer. SEO allows companies of all shapes and sizes to expand their reach across the internet.
For the past few years, businesses have been pouring money into investments for Search Engine Optimization. They are doing so because SEO is one of the most important factors for how good a business does online. More and more people are discovering that every business needs to have a strong online presence, and that’s where SEO comes in. Top-quality SEO is now available for all kinds of budgets, which means you can find it no matter what your budget is.
Benefits of SEO
- You Can Generate More Quality Leads: SEO produces more leads than any other marketing strategy. You can compare this with B2C marketing. According to a recent study, there is a higher conversion rate with SEO leads compare to any other marketing campaign.
- You Don’t Have To Pay To Rank Organically: One of the main advantages of SEO is that you don’t need to pay for ranking in search results! The search engines’ algorithms are in charge of organic rankings. This means if your website has good content then you will rank higher.
- Service seeker or people trust organic result: Organic search result is below the paid search result but 67% of people click on organic search results. We can define from this that people do trust the algorithms a lot. They know that the advertisers are paying for top slots, and they choose to instead visit the pages the search engine has determined to be the best.
- You can stay ahead of the competition: Let’s consider two businesses with the same industry products and equal brand value spend an equal amount of money on marketing. But, one of them is investing more money in SEO marketing to get a high amount of sales conversion leads.
- SEO is for the long-term: Effective SEM can have a big impact in the first 2 years, but SEO efforts will accumulate as time passes, resulting in greater results for years to follow.
SEO | Search engine optimization packages
We have 3 SEO packages.
- SMALL for the starting / established but small websites.
- MEDIUM for medium-sized websites.
- LARGE for eCommerce and large websites.
Important to note; We offer to optimize 50 primary keywords in each of our SEO packages. It means we don’t optimize your website for merely 10 or 15 keywords. You can give 50 keywords of your industry and we will optimize those words! In addition, we will also add an unlimited number of long-tail keywords for your business. A unique offer that only we provide!
- SEO Small Websites price: 900 CAD/ Month
- SEO Medium Websites price: 1500 CAD/ Month
- SEO Large Websites price: 2200 CAD/ Month
All pricing is based on service per website. If you would like to have SEO for two or more websites, please contact us.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, meaning optimization for search engines. SEO is typically done by optimizing the content on your site to make sure that it will rank well in the search engine results pages (SERPs). SEO can be done through a variety of tactics, including on-page optimization like making sure keywords are present throughout the page and off-page optimization like linking to other pages with high rankings.
How do the search engines work?
Search engines like Google, Bing, or Yahoo use bots to crawls the pages of the websites. After crawling the webpages search bots put them in an index. Think index like a big library where librarians put records or books (same for webpages) which helps users to easily find what they are looking for.
After indexing the search engines algorithm analyze the webpage. Webpage content passes through the algorithm. The algorithm then defines the rank for the keywords with hundreds of factors by comparing other web pages. You can think like a librarian reads all the books and tell you which book you should refer to get the answer to your questions or knowledge.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is the process of optimizing content to rank higher in local searches on search engines. Local SEO can give businesses, especially smaller businesses, the opportunity to compete with bigger companies for customers within a specific geographical location.
There are many different ways that you can optimize your website for local SEO. One of the most time-consuming methods is by adding citations to your site. A citation is basically an online review from another business about your company. The more reviews you have, the better chance you will have at ranking high on Google’s results page.
What is Keyword Research in SEO?
Keyword research is the process by which you research popular search terms people type into search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and include them strategically in your content so that your content appears higher on a search engine results page (SERP). Keyword research is a fundamental practice in search engine optimization (SEO). The keyword research process involves choosing a topic for your content that is focused on a set of targeted keywords that you want your content to rank for.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is a unique type of marketing that leverages social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to reach active customers. There are many complex strategies for this complex form of marketing. With the advent of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn comes the need for marketers to use these platforms in order to reach their customers. Social media marketing can be an intense subject because there are many factors that go into the creation of successful campaigns on social media.
Can I do SEO by myself?
Yes, you can do it. It takes a bit of know-how and learning by trial and error. But, It is possible to implement a basic SEO strategy across the website. Although SEO is time-consuming and to do it perfectly you need to consider technical SEO as well as on-page SEO. You need to keep on watch on algorithms’ changes to the various search engines.
Will Blogging help SEO performance?
Yes, Blogging boosts your SEO strategy across your site but only if well managed with optimization in mind. Search engines are looking for the content on your website that will answer people’s questions. So if you get high-quality and in-depth explanations in blogs that will help you in authority score by search engine algorithms. With on-page SEO implement search engines will find your blog more easily.
How Long Does SEO Take?
This is entirely dependent on your goals and the search campaign tactics you employ. Most SEO experts will estimate six to twelve months before you begin to see results. Bear in mind this is when you begin to see the results not when you achieve your identified goals.